Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

Fred, She Said ~You're a Classic!


I was so anxious to use this gorgeous pre-colored digi from Fred, She Said designs--perfect card for the Dad, Grandfather, Husband!!  And the beauty is that it goes together so quickly!
I used matted wood paper for the background and a flannel like print paper that I grudged up with an emery board on the edges/torn and curled on the edges.  If my sewing machine hadn't mis-behaved there would've been stitching around the plaid darn it!  The brown gingham ribbon and gold ribbon slide keep the rustic theme and then I printed a sentiment in rust lettering, matted, and threaded the circle with a rust/burgundy colored safety pin.  Think I will do several more-I've already got the images cut out in rectangles, ovals, big and small-Perfect for getting ahead on my "manly" cards.  Thanks for looking!  Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love these images too. All the colors. It is hard to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! I love the pin and buckle details! :)

    ReplyDelete