Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Summertime has arrived at Squigglefly! Time for a challenge!


I KNOW it's supposed to be summer..it is after all the 3rd of June..but our temps still remain in the 50's at night and today it was in the mid 70's!  BUT it is My kind of Weather--I LOVE it!
At Squigglefly, you're supposed to pick what you like about summer and show it to us!  If you use a SF image, you could win a great free digital prize~So many artists and images to choose from! I picked out A Lazy Afternoon by Cheryl Alger because I love water and Bring on the Sun~
Next week, the SF team I'm on called Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals will have another great challenge for you so be on the lookout! Thanks for looking and hurry back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card Carolyn. I love the waves and your little sun embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, this is sooo great. Vivid colors, super image (colored so well btw), and super fun sentiment on the cool waves. Great card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bright sun shiney day indeed--so sweet!

    ReplyDelete