Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Easel Cards for the Scrapbook Place Blog Challenge



I get the biggest kick out of Easel cards-I don't know why I don't make them more often~they are so fun!  This image I am using is called "Cool Carl Pad" from Scribbles Design and they are sponsoring our challenge over at Your Scrapbook Place.  The theme of the contest is of course, easel cards.  I placed my design on a Scallop Circle Scored card blank from The Paper Cut-there are so many ways to use the card blanks that they carry in their store.  This great color is called basis Aqua. I folded the top scallop in half and mounted ole' fancy cut Carl on the bottom half.  I put Diamond Glaze on his sunglasses and the flowers.  The butterflies and leafy branches are from 2 friends on Your Scrapbook Place site.  Then for the "catch" when it gets folded, I used aqua dew drops and glued branches to 2 of them.  The sentiment is computer generated and the clouds are from a die cut that I have in my stash.
Check out the challenge-there's always neat prizes from great sponsors AND you have fun while competing!  Look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment