Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Cinnamon & Berries are Festive on the December release from Doodle Pantry!

Get ready for the most stunning December Release from Doodle Pantry!  We have great, intense colored images for those cards we all need quickly as well as black & white images for those color enthusiasts.  As usual, Laurie has come up with  a super mixture of spiritual, funny, and traditional sets and I know you will love to use them all!
The set I'm using is called Cinnamon & Berries.  I Love the coloring she's used-all that you see: the mat, paper, paper "ribbon", the sentiment and of course the image are all in the set!  Any set you get from this great site are plentiful in their choices!  I wanted a frosty look so I applied some white flower soft on the berries-love how it turned out!
On the inside, I used some holly paper from my stash and then layered the set's papers and sentiment.
With the start of the new Year, we will begin with some wonderful and exciting things at Doodle Pantry--can't mention much more than that but be sure to check back with us each week!  Hope you will take the time to check on all the great cards that the DT has created for you-we are always hoping to inspire you!
A Special Offer that Laurie is still offering until Dec. 2nd is the SALE 30% off Christmas/Winter products (not bundles or gift certs)!  It's a great time to get all your Christmas images for your cards!!  Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Carolyn! The inside is as pretty as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Carolyn...really beautiful. I also love the inside. I rarely think about the inside of cards. I need to start doing that more often because that looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so so pretty Carolyn!! I love the snow on this! I NEED to use this image I am lovin' it! Great card and thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete