Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Designer on the Creative Team for Lacy Sunshine-It's Me!


I have loved Lacy Sunshine images for quite a while and was always thrilled when one of the groups I was a member of received images for us to color!  Imagine my excitement when I was asked to join their Creative Team!  I was over the moon for sure~there's just something about their big eyes and cute expressions.
The image I chose to "launch" my start with the Lacies is Gamer Reggie-this is one of Heather's Copyrighted images and is a great image for all those boy cards!!  I colored him with copics and double matted him to spotlight him on his very graphic card.  I just love using buttons on my cards so I pulled out some metal ones-they bring out the grays in the PlayStation.  The graphics continue on the inside but this time in circles.  It could be a card for almost anything! Be sure and check out the Challenge Blog for Lacy Sunshine and get your entry in for the next challenge.  We can also be found on Pinterest and FB and we'd love to meet you!  Thanks again for following me on my blog and I hope you will come back soon!
Carolyn

1 comment: