Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

2 Cute Ink Freebie from their Newsletter-Too Cute to Spook!


I'm using an image called Pumpkin Cookie that I got as a Freebie by "subscribing" to the 2 Cute Ink Newsletter.  Heidi has a new image each month for you to play with and I course she wants to see all your creations!  I put this cutie on a square card base with some crazy bat paper from my stash, matted the image, added a sheer ribbon and spooky tree die cut.  If you look close at the ground around the pumpkin, you'll see that I scattered some Spice Frantage, heated it from underneath with my heat gun and then finished off the top with heat for some shine!  Inside the card is some great spider web paper from Graphic 45 along with a cardstock sticker.
Be watching the 2 Cute Ink for the upcoming Challenge on September 14th and ever two weeks from then on.  Come join us and let us see your creations!  Meanwhile, sign up for the newsletter so you can get the next freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment