Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2016

I really love girly cards and I'm so lucky to be on the UK DT of Sherri Baldy's My Besties Group--because so many of her images (this one is img 706) have ruffles, bows, curly cues in the hair just to name a few girly things!!!
This image is no different!  I instantly started looking for paper with flowers, lace, flowers, and bling!  I'm a hopeless romantic for sure.
I used a 6x6 scalloped edge card that believe it or not I got from a UK site that was closing down-More Girly!  I ran some heavy lace down one side of the copic colored image and then put tiny pearls along the lace flowers.  I found quite an assortment of flowers in different colors and sizes for the bottom corner.  On the inside, a complimentary stripe with a heavy cardstock sentiment grouping-It's neat that a variety of them come on a sheet and you just pick the one you want.
I had a very special Lady to send this to for her Birthday-my cousin, we are the only 2 women in the whole close family.  Even though we live far apart, we're never too far from each others thoughts.
Just as a reminder, there's still time in the month to enter one of your creations in our Challenge-come out and play!
If you use our theme this month
Halloween or Anything Goes
which must include a Besties Image
you will receive an extra entry
our winners will receive the following
1st prize 4 images of choice
2 prize 2 images of choice
3rd prize 1 image of choice
and the Same but Different winner receives the image we use this month on the 15th





No comments:

Post a Comment