Followers

Monday, December 19, 2016

A snowy Scene at Come and Get It with an image from Make It Crafty!

One of my favorite digital image sponsors is Make It Crafty and I have a chance to use 2 of their images on this card for Come and Get It!  First the adorable gal I used is called Jasmine Hot Chocolate-I love these aquas and purples!  AND it just worked out so perfect that I had previously purchased a background image from Make It Crafty that was set with a snowbank and frozen pond.
For this card, I perched her on the pond bank and additionally colored the background and added some frantage for snow falling.  I used a white diamond sparkly cardstock that seems to make the snow shimmer even more.  I love this design paper that has ice skates on it so that's the inside liner for the card and then I used a pre-printed sentiment that sent the message of Christmas.
The winner of the Make It Crafty portion of this challenge will get a $10 gift certificate for their store- oooh that is so great!  Come on over to Come and Get It and put your entry in our last Challenge for 2016!  We'd love to see your creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment