Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Theme is WINTER over at Come and Get It Challenge-I'm featuring Ppinky Dolls!

Do you ever have an image you're working with that just puts a smile on your face and makes your project go quickly?  Well this image from Ppinky Dolls Art that I used on the Come and Get It Challenge was it for me- the THEME is Winter!
Now normally I would highlight the image right on the front of my cards but, with this image "Winter Walk", I wanted to accent the wispy hair and soul-searching eyes.  So using my circle die, I created a "peek-a-boo" hole which I then covered in a matching lime green embossed snowflake patterned paper.  The sentiment stamp is from KKS and perfect for so many things!  I think this trim makes it look like snowballs around the opening and I glued a silver snowflake charm to the seam.  When opened, now you can see the whole image that I colored with Copics.  Another sentiment from KKS great for Birthdays and an accent of silver balances the inside.
At Come and Get It, we have Challenges every week and have some Awesome Sponsors!  We really want you to come out and play-there are some wonderful prizes available and it's a great place to get inspired with new ideas!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment