Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Bugaboo sponsors Challenge at Come and Get It! Theme Circles-Always ATG!

 I'm posting this a little late due to a back issue but am so excited to get my contribution posted to the Come and Get It Challenge site.  We have such wonderful sponsors and this image I used is called KidzDaisy from Bugaboo Stamps!  Our theme this week is to use CIRCLES.  I'm sure it's something you can find in your scrapbooking stash!
After coloring my image with copics, I mounted some black paper lace along one side.  In order to continue the black accent, I just used a strip of black cardstock and stamped a sentiment from KKS in white ink.  Now not only are there black dots on the red "ladybug" sections on the image but of course you see the black dots against the vivid green cardstock.  Was planning on using this for a Halloween card-but can see it's really versatile in other ways. Then to finish the card, I placed some black paper on the liner and stamped again a friendship verse in white ink.  There are so many uses for this card!  Come show us your creation and join us over at Come and Get It!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and fabulous colouring Carolyn..gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute image. Beautiful colored.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete