Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Steam Punk Sherri Baldy image used for Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge--ATG

Never be afraid to try something new.  For me, I've always been in awe of Steampunk images but just never knew where to start with the transformation!  With some guidance from a friend, thanks Cindy!, I started on my journey using Img 131 from Sherri Baldy~  It can be found here .  I used it to REMIND everyone that there is an ATG Challenge still going on over at Color It Create It Show It Off.  You've Got to come join in the Fun we're having! 
I've been holding on to this awesome gear paper for just this moment-in golds and blacks.  After coloring him with copics, I used glossy accents on the watch faces and his goggles.  I added some cardstock gears and topped them off with metal Tim Holtz gears.  A rub-on watch in the corner finishes off the card front.  On the inside, I had this grungy classy brown letter paper, added a gear and voila!  Perfect!
We have great fun with our Challenges here and get so inspired with your creations so please come and play with us!!
Joining the My Besties International Challenge with this image





3 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine Steampunk card! Love that paper! Very rich striking card. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I truly love your use of colors! Great that you shared your card with us at My Besties International Challenge

    ReplyDelete