Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2019

All Dressed Up New Releases--Stars and Back


February 2019 New Release!

Hello Dressy Fans
Have you missed the new releases? Well they are back this month and they were certainly worth the wait!!! They are gorgeous images and here is my creation called Stars and Back From All Dressed Up 
I colored the image with Copics, split the card background with complimentary dp.  The mesh type ribbon for the seam is sparkly with glitter, I added a metal word-Smile- and then accented that with some lavender wired gems-This was a great find in the bridal section of HL!  On the inside I used some Chevron paper that was a perfect color match!  I've been using some cardstock sentiments lately and think I found the perfect one!

At All Dressed Up, every month there are at least 4 new releases and then there's our month long Challenge which starts on the 15th of the month.  The images used must be an ADU one.  We would love for you to show us your creations and win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment