Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

All you need is FRIENDS over at ALL DRESSED UP!

We have a Challenge that began over at All Dressed Up this past Saturday, the 15th.  It runs for a whole month into July so plenty of time to get your entries in!!  We sure want to get inspired by all your creations--we would like you to use an image from ADU and if you don't have any yet, there are plenty of freebies in the Shop.
This was a special card that I used an image called Summer Tortoises --I love how they hitch along on a free ride, like they're helping friends out.  On the inside of the card, you can see that I made it into a friendship card.  As I've been battling a health scare recently, my friends have stood by my side and have sure cheered me up when I was down.  The main image is matted with kraft paper, then pink gingham, and then a gorgeous green print.  I used 3 colors of Novo drops as corner accents.  On the inside, I used a coordinating paper with a sentiment printed from my computer, edged with distressed Inks and again the Novo dots. Thank you for looking at my site-I hope you will return again and again.  I appreciate all your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment