Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

An Encouragement Card Using All Dressed Up August New Releases

This week we have the August New Release images to show you from All Dressed Up-these are actually images that were pulled out of the store in order to be made into rubber stamps--then reintroduced as digital images!

I used just *1* of the group of 3 lady images from the Love To Shop digital stamp.  There are so many ways to use this stamp because you not only get them individually in the set, but also as a group!

I wanted to make her purse something special so I used her as a fancy cut image for the inside, aligning the purse to accent the front of the card through the circle I cut. I had to reinforce the arm with a piece of cardstock-I knew it would be opened and closed often so I didn't want it to tear.  I wanted to make this an encouraging card as I plan to donate it to the chemo Infusion Center that I use.  When
you have to go through this struggle, you still get real pleasure of seeing something beautiful.  You can see by using clear acrylic stamps from KKS, it helped with that theme.
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the rest of the "repurposed stamps" on the ADU Shop site.

No comments:

Post a Comment