Followers

Friday, August 7, 2020

It's time for a ZEN moment with All Dressed Up Stamps' New Release

We all know that slimline cards are all the rage right now~ That is the format that I used for this New Release from All Dressed Up Stamps.  The image is called Reach High and can be found in the shop here.

I made my base out of standard cardstock, with a few cuts.  I wish I could claim this background as my own; however, it is a digital print that I had saved on my computer.  I colored the image with copics, then fancy cut it out to apply to the paper.  I had this neat "space" like paper so used it for the yoga mat and the "sun" sentiment mat.  The sentiment and yoga mat are both from TGF digital files and are saved as png's. On the inside, I used embossed hand made paper in a random bubble pattern. There are 2 dimensional stickers for the greeting.

There are 4 new releases from our Artist in residence, Wendy Burns--you need to check them out right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment