Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Serenity Fairy Joyful polymer stamp-showcasing for Polkadoodles

My latest card for Polkadoodles is called Serenity Fairy Joyful and is so whimsical and dainty.
I used the largest 2 dies from PD Craft Die-Stitched Circles for around the image as well as an accent color.  What I like about these dies is that EACH circle has a different type "stitch" around the outer edge.  Makes them really pop!
Off-setting the circles, it gave me a base for the flowers around Serenity.  I used Dies Super Sprigs and Flower Flourish:
The PD paper pack that I used is amazing called Adalene French Vintage Craft Papers-done in soft plums and vintage prints. I love using papers made in the UK in addition to the ones I have normal access to--such variety! The sentiment is from PD Spring Rose stamp set.

Serenity was colored using all Copic Markers and here is the List:
Skin: R000, R00, R01, R02, RV10, R81
Hair: E41, E42, 43, 44
Dress: Y21, YR31
Butterflies: BV01, B91, Lavender Stickles
Flowers: Gelly Roll 10, Gold Liquid Pearls


Thank you everyone for looking at my latest card project-there's many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment