Followers

Monday, February 15, 2021

All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge-ATG

Over at All Dressed Up Stamps, we have a month long challenge--Anything Goes w/ an ADU image.  Great prizes for the winners!  You have until March 14th to get your creation in for review-We can't wait to see your Beauties!

The image I chose to use on the DT is called "Home Sweet Home" and could apply to many situations~ Quarantined at home, staying home as a refuge, New home buying, Glad for the birds and flowers that are coming soon.  I will be glad to get out and about in our flower and vegetable gardens and am thankful every day that we live in the country where that's possible!

After coloring with Copics, I mounted the picture on pink polka dotted paper,placed another piece angled over the distressed wood paper underneath-I love the blues and yellows together. I added a small 2 loop bow made on a fork and 2 lace accents from my stash.  On the inside, I used a perky blue & white dotted paper and used a sentiment stamp again from my stash.

Come on over and join all of us for the Challenge, There's lots of free images in the store-AND you will love the choice of images when you win!  And we want to get inspired!!  Can't wait to see your entry~




 


No comments:

Post a Comment