Followers

Monday, March 15, 2021

A Springtime creation for the All Dressed Up CHALLENGE--ATG

Hi there!  It's Carolyn bringing you a Springtime card from the great All Dressed Up Shop!  This card is for the ADU CHALLENGE where you could win some free images from this great company--But you can't WIN unless you enter.  It runs for a month-from the 15th of the month to the 14th of the next month.  Plenty of Time!!
I'm using a recent image called Piggy Back--the image comes with the the featured young lady and the 2 mushrooms at her feet.  I think I went crazy adding in the flowers, grass, and pebbles at her feet, as well as the sky using copic markers.
I double matted her picture, added a pink and white heavy daisy ribbon along the side and softened it with a sheer pink bow.  For a little bling,
I added 3 pink epoxy dots at the top.
I always finish off the insides of my cards so here is a look at that:
There's lots of room to write a personal message.

Thanks for looking-I'd love for you to start following me on my Blog.  I'm on several DTs and hope to inspire you with my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment