Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2022

All Dressed Up NEW RELEASE using FESTIVAL BOY

   Hello All you lovers of All Dressed Up Stamp Images!!!  Hope you're not melting out there like we are in Illinois -- I'm trying to think of cooler times and places like the FALL Festivals coming up!

 

You see my husband and I have a Guitar Shop on our property, and we are starting to get organized for the Festivals and the Holidays.  That makes this ADU image called FESTIVAL BOY perfect to use for the New Release card post.  This quirky image is perfect to use for that "Hippie" relative or the youngster that's lovin' the 60's.  Colored with copics, I used a couple of metal dies for his framework and an accent showcasing his head.  And you KNOW that I would have some guitar cardstock in my craft room!  The inside features more of THAT paper and I used some cardstock accents for added interest.

Come on over to All Dressed Up and join in our New Release event with your creation--We would love to be inspired by your talent.  Can't wait to see you there!

Carolyn, DT


No comments:

Post a Comment