Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Winter Weather and Christmas Pets at All Dressed Up

Looks like this young man is getting in the Christmas Spirit, using "Christmas Pet" digital image from All Dressed Up Stamp company.  He's giving his dog an early Holiday bone and he's got his Reindeer wooly cap on. The chilly weather must be coming even though he's got his coveralls and sweatshirt on-even the dog's got a Santa hat on.  I also cut out mittens and used a chipboard sentiment to complete the card.
I love using copic markers for my coloring; also using distress inks and blending brushes for the backgrounds.  I have a cobblestone stencil that I love to use from a company called "Clearlybesotted"-it's great!  The inside of the 6x6 card is also finished with a festive paper and a note from a sentiment page.
We hope that you will visit our happy home at ADU--There are so many digital images for the Seasons and Occasions.  All unique and beautiful. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment