Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Masculine Happy Birthday Card

  Happy Saturday everyone!  Wanted to share with you a Masculine Happy Birthday card that I made from some new papers and stamps from the 2023 SU catalog.  The series is called "Ready to Ride" and has some fantastic shiny embossed papers, Flames, road/tire marks, and much more.  

This is actually a "sort-of" cased card from their online shop, although there are several different ways that I chose to compose the card.  I used not only the papers but the stamp set also.

 


I hope you will be encouraged to check out the manly "goods" and start creating--I'm ALWAYS looking for some ideas for the men in the family! 

Entering this in the following Challenges:
 
All Sorts- Spots or stripes 
 

9 comments:

  1. Great colours and perfect masculine card for Allsorts, thanks for sharing. The link doesn't work on your entry, I can via another route but it might be an issue for some visitors, thought you would want to know.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda--I'll check out the link as soon as I can!!

      Delete
  2. What a great masculine card, it's a fabulous color combo for this image and fabulous sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design and colors for a stunning masculine card. As Brenda mentioned the link didn't work and I went back to just your blog address. So happy to see your card. Thank you so much for playing along with the Spots and/or Stripes theme at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project. Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge. Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete