Followers

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Down on the Farm with All Dressed Up New Release

Wow, It's already time to Welcome Spring into our lives and for this New Release over at All Dressed Up, I got to use "Spring Lamb" on my card!!  Since we live out in the country, I always get so excited to use an image I can relate to.  The original image includes the country girl perched on a wooden fence with a Lamb and Chicken in the pasture.

The rest of the "scene" was created using a combination of several stamps from my stash and lots of copic coloring. I also cut out some chickens from some Graphic 45 paper for dimension.


 On the inside (I always complete the inside with coordinating paper) I used the chicken paper along with a special sentiment block.

I hope you like it as well as I do!!!  Be sure to check out the ADU Shop with all the wonderful images and enter our Monthly Challenge coming up on the 15th--you might win some free images with your creation!  We'd love to get inspired by you!  Thanks for looking!
I'd like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
 



6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card with a cute little girl. Lovely pink polka matching boots. Thank you for sharing your creation with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn: inside and out, your card is farm-tastic!! Moo-velous!!! Thanks for making the trip to the 'blog' country at FarmQuest General Store's anything farm and country goes themed challenge blog!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pretty scene you've created. The little girl is so cute.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!! Love this. Thanks for sharing your art with us at FarmQuest General Store. Hope you'll link up more of your projects this month!
    Janis, Design Team Member @ FarmQuest General Store Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and background! That image is just adorable. This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete