Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Snowmen and Cheryl Alger=2 of my favorite things

While I'm apparently too late for Cheryl's latest challenge, I still loved making this snowman card!  She has such great images and they are so much fun to color!
This A7 card has a snowflake scene mounted on lime green cardstock with stain snow themed ribbons. The digi is colored with copics and then mounted on a sherbet orange circle.  I used snowflake brads, Frostyville Die cut, and the vellum title to accent the neat digital.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:

4 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how many times I've missed the deadline, but glad you had a chance to post it here on the SMT post. This card is awesome. Love the paper with those perfectly matching brads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! I use her digis so often and wanted to share!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that sentiment is super fun and clever! What a stunning card, Carolyn! Love, love, love it and the blue paper is just perfect! Sorry you missed last weeks challenge, but I'm so glad you decided to share it here!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations...Your card is great...love the touch with the special die cut at the bottom....Tootsie

    ReplyDelete