Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

SHOW YOUR HEARTS at Squiggle Fly this week

To make a card for this week's Squiggle Fly challenge, please create a card and show a heart on it somewhere.  The heart can be in your image, on your paper, or just an embellishment. We can't wait to see what you make! This is for our "Sister Team's Challenge-Holly Hobbists" on this great site and isn't the challenge perfect for this time of year??
I used the great image from Lynne Stansbery called Tickled Pink-I've used her for several cards and have just changed her up different ways.  I slipped a red foil section of a doily that I fancy cut in between her arms!
You don't *have* to include a Squigglefly image on your creation, but in order to qualify for the prize you will need to use one! You can also combine SF images with non-SF images to qualify! Don't have one? There are several FREEBIES you can grab from the Squigglefly store, hop on over there. Those images will qualify you for the prize.  
Come on over and Join us!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a grand idea of inserting the box of chocolates! She's so gorgeous and so innocent! Beautiful work C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn this is beyond adorable. I love how you added the valentine box of candy in her hands. Your coloring is unbelievable! I love the little heart doily and the ticket sentiment!

    ReplyDelete