Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Let the Flowers Bloom with Fred, She Said

As I mentioned before, these new papers from Fred, She Said are an inspiration to create!  I love it when the creative juices are flowing~  Here I'm using a gorgeous aqua blue daisy background paper from the Floral Surprise papers set.  The neat thing about the Fred Store is that Tracey (aka Fred) also has precolored digis and I found a spray from the Daisies and Ladybug set that made a great anchor for the card.  Then I added an image that I colored myself called Little Miss Bitty making her the ladybug!   I found some great button accents for the corner and finished off the inside with a sentiment as well. Off to find some more papers!


Oops Looks like I found another one and it was so easy to be creative with these papers as I said!  This time I used the counterpart to the previously  posted brown sympathy card-it's in a soft blue that has that scratched paper look.  Instead of cotton lace on the side, I changed it up with some paper lace I was fortunate to receive from a friend.  The blue swiss dot dp I used in the background  matches the Happy Flowers Digi set flowers and leaves that I used in various sizes in the front corner. I even used Liquid pearl white opal to make the dots on the flower POP!  Then, wanting to keep it lacy and frilly, I used a flourish tag with a neat sentiment sticker on it for a Birthday card.  Well I hope that I've inspired you to check out the papers!  Maybe they will help you find your Mojo again!  Happy Scraping

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely Carolyn - inspiring and mojo have now improved here! The rain stopped too! Maybe you could let me know where you found the inside sentiment??? Thx gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bridie! I appreciate your coments!
      Carolyn

      Delete