Followers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Squigglefly wants us to GO MASCULINE

 I love this image from Cheryl Alger called "Come Here Often" and can be found at the Squigglefly Shop along with many other great designs.

This week's challenge at Squigglefly asked us to make a Masculine card and I'm always needing Thank You cards so this was a perfect chance.  I colored the image with Copics, found some vintage like paper, and added the goodies!  I especially like to use BUTTONS and found the perfect one with swirls! 


The first Saturday in each month you will find on Squigglefly new images and Artists launching their creations for very reasonable prices.  Come join us and take a peak!  They're so amazing! 
I'd like to enter it in this challenge:

Show me Thursday Challenge-What did you make this Week?

7 comments:

  1. loving your card Carolyn! what a fun image, and love the background paper you used for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love that Sassy Cheryl image (such personality) and your papers and button are wonderful. Great man card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn,
    What a cute card! The BG DP is a perfect backdrop for this fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FABULOUS Thank you Card, Carolyn. He's quite the ladies man, isn't he. LOL
    Beautifully colored.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful masculine card and I love the button with the twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn your card is great! I love the paper you used, and the button tied with the twine is the perfect embellishment! I think your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete