Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Monkey Love & Eye Balls--What a Combination for a Valentine Card!

Well, since this evening is a bust with the Super Bowl, I'm getting some cards done!  (Can't tell who I was rooting for right?)  This is completely a cased card that a friend showed me and I had to try it!  It involved those "googily eyes" that you seem to always have left over from say Halloween cards or monster cards for kids.  Well I had several of those, so I made this Fun card!  I used the Sizzix heart dies that I'd not opened yet to cut 2 different hearts out of a layer of kraft and Monkey love paper.  Then on the inside I applied all the eyeballs and stamped Happy Valentine's Day.  Maybe you will find some around your craft room and try this too!  Have Fun!!


1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! What a great way to use up some leftover eyes! I love Valentine's Cards with puns and this one is really great! Love it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete