Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Fitztown is sponsoring Seems a Little Sketchy -I'm showing ladybugs!


I always get a smile on my face in the spring/summer when I pull back some leaves and find those garden soldiers, the Lady Bugs! They fight so many bad bugs that bother my plants-I give them a little cheer, like Go Bug Go!  Ok, so that may be strange but I truly hate the bean beetle (Looks like a ladybug but orange with black dots) that has invaded their numbers and killed many of the LBs off AND they bite!
This week at Seems a Little Sketchy, we are using images from FITZTOWN and they are very pretty-please go check their site out!  The prize will be 3 images from them!!  Colored with copics, double matted, mini buttons down the side, ladybug ribbon,and a pewter daisy charm hanging from red/black baker's twine.  These were all the goodies that I added to this simple design sketch for my embellishments on this Birthday card.


4 comments:

  1. I didn't know the orange ones were a different bug! I thought they were ladybugs too - just colored differently. Your card is really cute. I love the little charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Holly!! Nasty little bean beetles!! We get them so much cause I leave in the country with fields all around- they LOVE corn and bean plants!

      Delete
  2. Carolyn, very pretty card! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete