Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

Fall like colors are featured on Squigglefly's latest challenge

 The challenge this week at Squigglefly is to use the colors Brown, Red, Orange & Yellow and I thought that the image called Sunflower by Norma Burnell was perfect for this!  I can just smell the crisp Fall air just thinking of these colors~ Norma's intricate designs have such awesome details!  She has a whole series of these lovely gals so check her out in the shop.  I used a "vine ribbon" and some fall bling from The Paper Studio, along with digital paper.  I put some crystal Stickles on her wings but wanted to really focus on her face for the most part.  Thanks for looking and come join us for a week's worth of fun and the chance for a free digital image!

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn this is beautiful. You did such a great job coloring her, and I love the vine ribbon and touch of sparkle on her wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, you colored her up so pretty - love the vine and the rich colors, Beautiful work. I colored up my first of her images this weekend and loved the result - she is so talented - so are you! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty image - and you coloured her so beautifully. I love the leafy vine accent :)

    ReplyDelete