Followers

Monday, March 23, 2015

The East Wind sponsors us at Through the Purple Haze


The East windWell, this is a strange turn of events!  This will actually be my 4th and last DT entry for Through the Purple Haze as they are closing up shop.  Due to health and Family obligations, the owner has decided it is time to call it quits and that's fair.  One has to put those issues first and foremost in your life.  I will be sad to see them close as they had neat sponsors and are great gals, but New Things are on the horizon for me that are exciting and will keep me busy.  More on that to come shortly.
I FINALLY got to use an East Wind image-so one goal accomplished!  Boy the detail on this image is amazing and often times, I wished I had made the digital a bit larger!  But I had FUN!  I made the card focused on the image as a "thinking of you/love" example.  Used an over-sized zinnia paper flower to give her something to "sit" on and then of course the sentiment.  This could be used for any event.
I wish everyone in the group the very best, the best of health, and a happy life.  Thanks for the opportunity to be in your group, even for a short time.  There will be challenges through the end of the month but not for my group.  So I hope you will visit them through March 30th.*** Well there has been an update on the TTPH website and a change of command!  Under new management, the Challenge Site will switch to a monthly Challenge Blog with many of it's Great Sponsors returning.  So NOW, on March 30th (so close to April 1st), watch for the new challenge on TTPH.  Glad they were able to revise it and hope you will support the new and improved TTPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment