Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion-new Design Team for me!

This is a Great Day as it's my DT Launch at Craft Your Passion!  I'm so happy to be a member of this well known Group!  Our Challenges are Always anything Goes~This week, Lacy Sunshine is our Sponsor and the winner's prize is 3 Images of Choice from their store!  Awesome!
For the first week of April, I'm using a great image from Lacy Sunshine called Honeybee Enchantress and I put a little "twist" on the card..can you find it?  Instead of leaving the image with a mat around it, I fancy cut the digital which of course, cut off the "path" of the circling bees.  So I wound fine wire in a spiral, stretched it out and mounted the bees at the end of each spring.  They are definitely raised off of the card-hopefully you will see that in the photo.  The wires were pushed through the foam dots in back of the image for support.  I used some super designer papers from Authentique that either had yellow/white honeycomb, strips of bee accents/sayings (see front), verses (inside)-great variety.

I hope you will enjoy the ideas that I've come up with for my card!  Please mark your calender for April 13th when we will have our next challenge-still with the same theme "Anything Goes".  Can't wait to see you there!

 


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute creation. Welcome to the team at CYP !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynn for the warm welcome!

      Delete
  2. This is so funny and gorgeous. Lovely card.
    xxx Michelle (DT-sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I just love what you did with the bees! So clever:)
    ~ Bonnie (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie--better give it to someone close~not sure how well they'll travel lol!

      Delete