Monday-Greetings Group at Outlawz for the second week, I'm thrilled to use a great image from Dr. Digi!! The name of the image is Metal Mick and the Theme of this week is Emboss It! (any way you want-wet, dry/whatever)
This is a perfect image for me as my Hubby owns a Guitar Shop on the side and has played Guitar since high school! Lots of fine details on this image but was fun to do. This was the first time I'd used this guitar embossing folder but it turned out so cool-I highlighted the raised images using Silver Inka-gold and just rubbed it over the edges. On the inside, I had this neat guitar paper, colored up a stamp in sort of a rusty brown and a general sentiment that could be used for a Birthday or for Father's Day coming up.
Come join us for the weekly challenge over at Outlaws with the Monday-Greetings Group. They're a great group of gals that can't wait to see what you've created!
How Can You Qualify to Win a Prize?
- The sentiment must appear on the front of your card or project to be eligible to win.
- YOU DO NOT have to use an image on your card. Also, non-card entries are acceptable as long as they have sentiments that are visible on the outside.
- Please only one entry per week per challenge.
- No back linking. Any projects posted on your blog/online gallery before the start date of a challenge should not be entered and will not be eligible for prizes.
- Please post your own creations only to the challenges.