Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

All Dressed Up has it's NEW RELEASE for March! 4 new images!

Welcome to the first new release images for 2017 at All Dressed Up! And Wendy has done us proud again with more gorgeous images.  They are now available in the Etsy Store -}here and they are named Feeling Spoilt, Flowers for Mum, Clunk Clunk, and Easter Bonnet.  
As you can see, I've used the Easter Bonnet cutie-I just love these images she creates!  I used beautiful Spring colors and tried to keep them soft--always a challenge for me that likes dark shading!  A simple cloud background and she was ready to go.  I split the design paper to ground the image, added white paper lace and some epoxy dots.  Used a Birthday Stamp from my stash and already know what lovely sweet person is going to get this for her Birthday!  On the inside, I used a complimentary floral print and stamped a KKS stamp that is so meaningful! 

      

I am sure you will agree that Wendy has produced 4 absolutely gorgeous images this month (As always!) 
Remember to pop over and buy them from our Etsy store and don't forget we have two challenges running right now 

Our Blog Challenge
ending on the eve of the 14th 

and our Facebook Challenge 
ending on the last day on the month. 
The current theme is 1-2-3
  Visit us again on the 15th for the new Challenge launch and don't forget - if you want to see some more fabulous makes from our Super-talented Design Team using these new releases, Part 2 will be right here on the 22nd.
Posting in the following challenge: 

6 comments:

  1. Love your card it is beautiful Carolyn! These images are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secretly and not so secretly hoping this birthday card is me, lol I mean mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Carolyn..beautiful colouring and love the papers and lovely card design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw she's ever so cute. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete