Followers

Sunday, June 18, 2017

It's Father's Day over at Come And Get It Challenges-ATG and Time for Tea Images is sponsoring us!

 Over at Come and Get It Challenge, we are celebrating Father's Day!  Our Challenges are always ATG, but starting in July we will also have Themes!!  How exciting~
This cute image is from Time For Tea Images and she's called World's Best Dad.  I love how she's a little girl wearing her Daddy's Slippers and bringing him a gift and newspaper!  Since I'd already colored her in a fav combo of brown and blue, I found several cute papers and even a blue gingham ribbon to set it off.  In the bottom left corner I used a KKS sentiment stamp "You're So Special To Me" and added some beaded blingy blue flowers underneath it.  I also added a silver double heart charm.  On the inside, I stamped the perfect sentiment on her Dad's card.  It's one from KKS also.
I'm sure you all are making cards to share with your loved ones so show them off!  Come over to our Challenge and have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Carolyn. Lovely design and colouring. Judy

    ReplyDelete