Followers

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Polkadoodles is the Sponsor at Come and Get It! Theme is to use 2 or More Designer Papers~


No automatic alt text available. Over at Come and Get It, we've got a Challenge going on with the theme "Use 2 or  more Designer Papers" with any image.  The DT is using images by Polkadoodles and I'm so thrilled with her "Darling Bud" series!  The one I used is called Crocus_the Darling Buds. 
I probably should have used several different Crocus colors but I just love the color combination of pinks and greens.  There are so many beautiful images to use at this site-check it out!  After coloring her with copics, I mounted her on foam dots for dimension, found 2 different design papers and then started creating the cluster of flowers.  Before starting hot gluing them on, I placed 2 larger foam dots in the corner so I would have a base to push the stick pins of the green bird and pink enameled heart into.  I used a combination of paper flowers and rose buds in pink & white.  I added some white paper lace on the side of the image and 3 small pink epoxy dots in the bottom right corner.  On the inside, I found a complimentary paper, and stamped a KKS sentiment stamp on a die cut scalloped oval.  Come on over and check out our Challenge and hopefully yours will get picked by the DT to win some images!
Entering in the following:
Making Memories Challenge-ATG/Anything but aquare




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Carolyn. Love your style. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete