Followers

Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Last Hurrah at Come and Get It Challenges

Hi everyone, we are back with some more inspiration from our fabulous Design Team and Guest Designers for the last Hurrah as they say. This is our final challenge at Come and Get It which is sad, but unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we have no choice but to close the challenge. It has been a great 6+ years bringing challenges to you every week.

We would also like to at this time say thank you to all the sponsors we have for this challenge and for all the challenges in the past, without you this challenge would have been gone years ago. Anyway I hope you all like our inspiration for the challenge and you can find the link to enter the challenge below. We will be back on January 8th to post the winners and will give the winners 2 weeks to claim their prizes. and then we will be closing the doors. Thanks again to all of you for participating as well.  This has been  wonderful time for me with these designers and I will truly miss them tremendously.
I used a design from the company Cute as a Button and it's called Ski Lift.  Kind of looks like my Granddaughter!  I used a couple of design papers for the Christmas Tag and then colored her with Copics.  Added some white Flower Soft for the snow and then white eyelets for snowflakes.  Then topped it off with some pink satin ribbon .
If I've met you crafters along the way through this great Challenge website, then I'm thrilled.  I've always been excited to be here and using all these terrific sponsors.  I hope to see again along life's highway and in Crafty Land.  Thank you all for supporting our efforts through the years.  We will miss hearing from everyone of you.  'Til we meet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment