Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2018

It's a Monsters Birthday Party--at Color It Create It Show it Off

 It's a Monster Party over at Color It Create It Show It Off and I just love this quirky image 006 from Sherri Baldy.  It can be found in her shop here.  There's quite a variety of them and we know you'll find just the right one for some Fun! Our theme is Monster Birthday and I went in a different direction from the birthday balloons.  I shadowed the dots on her face so it make them look raised up-Then threw on some Stickles as an accent.  Also put some purple Stickles on her toenails and green on her antennas and epoxy dots randomly spread.  I lucked out that the design paper that I used also had the phrase already printed out so of course I used it.  On the inside , I matched some pink papers up from my Stash and used a KKS stamp.

I've enjoyed every minute of my time on this great DT team and it is with a heavy heart that I  have decided to go and try other things in Blogland.  This will be my last post for CICISIO and I wish all the friends and "second" family all the Best!!  They've been gracious enough to leave the door open for me if I want to come back in the future-that means a lot to me.  So look for me on FB - I'm sure that I'll be around!  Thanks for the memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment