Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2018

New Digital Images over at All Dressed Up!

 It's time for new releases over at All Dressed Up and Wendy's been busy creating so many cute images for us!

This one is called Butterfly Wings and perfect for this time of year- I know I'm seeing them all over the flowers in our yard!  After coloring her with Copics, I matted her with dark purple design paper and then used some glitter embossed patterned heavy paper.  It sure is hard to capture the sparkle in the light!  The prettiest accent is the double layer glittered butterfly in the corner.
On the inside, I used the same glittery embossed for a liner, then coloring up one of a unique  set of printed sentiments on watercolor paper, I added it to finish the card off.  Hope you like it and will visit the ADU site so see all the gorgeous images that are available for your coloring fun!


2 comments: