Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2019

New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps--It's POOL TIME!

 It feels so good to finally have some energy to color and post images/cards on my Blog again!!!  Chemo really takes it out of you but I'm gradually feeling better.
This month one of the new releases over at All Dressed Up is called POOL READY- I just love the sleek lines she has!  I found out that I had a lot more ocean/sea papers and embellies than I thought so did some layering using papers, heavy textured cardstock (sand dune, sand dollar, and lobster), some paper lace for the splashing waves along with some stickles, and some cloud accents. On the inside, I like to finish the cards out so some beachy paper, with a cardstock textured sentiment and a cute little lobster.
We also have a month long Challenge going on where you use an ADU image for your entry.  It's crazy that you might not have one but, there are always some freebies to be found in the store.  I can't wait to see your creations!




No comments:

Post a Comment