Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Some Winter Fun over at All Dressed Up Stamps!

We've started our 101th Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps and are so excited to start 2020 surrounded by so many friends on our website and on Facebook.  I hope you will be a follower of my blog to see all the new and exciting images from several designers and my "take" on the themes.
Since we're in-between Christmas and Valentine's Day, what a perfect time to use Penguins....on anything!!  The image I used is called Sharing at Christmas.  I used some great papers from Echo Park called "My Favorite Winter" that is double sided, as many are these days.  A light dusting of "Sugar Coating" from doodlebug design gave the snowy hills their sparkle.  I used copics to color my images-love how they blend.
On the inside, I used the penguin paper again and, in this series, there are some "cut-a-ways" which are sentiments that can be used anywhere on your cards-that special touch!
Be sure and check out the other Challenge cards from our DT team.  We do hope you will find the time to play along--You have a full month (until the evening of Feb, 14th) to enter your creations  using the link below. 
Remember it's Always Anything Goes with a ADU Image
 https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment