Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

We're getting BEACHY over at All Dressed Up!

It's time for the New Release over at All Dressed Up Stamps and you can tell I want to be at the Beach!  The image I used is called "Bucket and Spade" and I think she's adorable!

This is only my second SLIMLINE card and I think I'm getting the hand of it~ after cutting my white base, I added this summery paper that already had the "washed, painted look" on both ends.  Perfect background!  I colored her with copics and then used 2 scenery stamps from KKS to make the Palm Trees, Sunshine, clouds and waves of sand-also the Sunny Days stamp.  I was a stamping fool on this one but it gave me a chance to try the technique of masking the image so I could stamp over it!
Before I stuck the image down, I wrapped turquoise and white bakers' twine around twice and added 2 charms, a seashell and sunglasses.

On the inside, I finished the card with the same background paper and used a flip flop stamp and sentiment to complete the card.  There are a total of 4 New Release image from our artist, Wendy Burns, so make sure you visit the ADU site to check out the other ones.  You'll fall in Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment