Followers

Monday, September 7, 2020

All Dressed Up Stamps is looking a little FALL..ish!

I'm so happy to feel some cooler temps here in Illinois!  And while we're gathering pumpkins to sell from our garden, it makes my thoughts turn to Fall!  This image from All Dressed Up Stamps called "Feeding the Ducks" made me color her with copics in Fall colors.  She can be found here.  I fancy cut the image, as well as the ducks, so that you could see all the Fall design papers I used.  I also used a Fall sentiment from my stash along with 2 Epoxy dots.
On the inside, I finished it off with a tan polka dot paper and a Thinking of You  digital sentiment from my stash.  I'm so happy with the way it turned out.  There are SO many more Digital stamps over at the ADU website so please go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment