Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2020

It's Almost Christmas over at All Dressed Up Stamp Challenge

It is almost time for the All Dressed Up Stamp Challenge to begin and for you to share your creations with us!  I can't wait to see them and to get inspired!

As crafter's, we always look ahead to future seasons when we make our cards.  Or at least I do!  That's why I chose to use the ADU image called "Christmas House" for my DT project.  I fell in love with the gorgeous decorations on the door and entryway. 


As this image only includes the arched unit and step area, I used a brick stencil and some Charcoal ink to create a surround for the door.  I love the look during the Holidays of pinks and silver accents so using copics, white and pink liquid pearls, and silver metallic marker, I created my winter wonderland.

The stiff background cardstock has silver glitter swirls like snow, banks of snow in front of the stoop and a ribbon and bow in soft pink/glitter to finish off the look of the card.  The interior is also finished off with lots of room for messages and/or sentiments.

Thanks for visiting today and please join us over at All Dressed Up Stamps for our month long Challenge.  You too could win images from their wonderful Shop to use on your own Christmas Cards!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment