Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

ATG Challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps w/ an ADU image

As summer draws to a close, lots of people are taking their last trip to the shore.  This is a card I made for the All Dressed Up Stamps monthly Challenge as a member of the Design Team.  

I used the image called Ship Ahoy drawn by our Artist in residence, Wendy Burns.  You can see all of her images at the ADU store found here
I love this image because of the flowing folds in the dress and the cute pigtails!  I fancy cut her out by hand and then mounted the upper half of her body with foam dots for depth. The watercolor like "scene" is actually part of a 6x6 paper pad by P13, made in Poland, called Beyond the Sea.  A magnificent collection that I knew right away was perfect for this card.  

Come join us for this month's Challenge- The Design Team hand picks the winners for images.  We want you to inspire us!
 


 

 

1 comment: