Followers

Friday, July 15, 2022

A Tag for All Dressed Up Stamps Monthly Challenge

 A GIFT TAG for your gifts!!

 Using the great image from our resident artist, Wendy Burns, called For You , I send you an invitation to participate in our Monthly Challenge found here:  https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com  We would LOVE to see your inspiration💗
As I pointed out, this image is great attached to any kind of present!  I printed her out digitally, used a label die for the shape and proceeded to color her with my favorite medium, Copics.  After masking her off, I used a greenery sprig stencil for the background.  The Stampin' Up ink pad, Pear Pizzazz, and a blending brush made the perfect setting.  I hot glued assorted flowers onto the cardstock, punched a hope in the top of the Tag and then threaded 3 complimentary colored rayon ribbons at the top.



1 comment: