Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

All Dressed Up Stamps' NEW RELEASE for June!!

 

Here in Illinois, the farmers all around us are working in the fields and the hobby farmers are working in their gardens....trying to keep ahead of the drought like weather!  I always love it when our resident artist at All Dressed Up, Wendy Burns, offers up some outdoor images to the DT!

This week I'm using the image "Wellie Boots" !  I'm often seen wearing rubber boots out into the gardens so it was perfect~ I picked colors my daughter likes (she lives on a farm also) as she will probably get this card to frame.  I use Copics in my work then stamping the sentiment on using my Mr. Misti.  The image was fancy cut so that I could take advantage of some landscape 6x6 paper pack image.  Great ones out there.

There are 2 other New Release images that were released today and then a month long Challenge that will start again on the 15th of each month.  Come join us for lot of creation!  Thanks for looking!  Carolyn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment