Followers

Monday, May 13, 2013

There's Something in My Pocket ~Squigglefly Challenge!

This week our team, Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals, has got a great challenge called "There's something in my Pocket" and we make either cards or tags, or pages with pockets SO come and join us on Squigglefly  with an entry!
For my entry, I decided to make a Get Well card-I never have enough!  And my pocket has some Kleenex in it!  I also used 2 different images from Squigglefly *one is Daisies by one of our newest artists, Pammie Lehto, and *the other one is a cluster of butterflys (green, purple and yellow) in the upper right corner.  Those are from the True Friendship digital group by Cheryl Alger.  It almost makes me feel like it could be Allergy related LOL!

I hope this card inspired you to make a card to play along with us this week!  You are always welcome to play no matter what images you use, but to be eligible for the prise, please use at least one stamp from Squigglefly.  There are many freebies in the store!




8 comments:

  1. What a cute get well card. I love the kleenex! Such cheery papers - sure to make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "springy" card! Love the tissue embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn,
    So very pretty and I love the tissue in the pocket - this will most certainly deliver cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea for a get well card! Love the tissue in the pocket idea and the flowers and butterfly are gorgeous! Fun card and it would make me feel better if I got it. I think I may have to case this idea some time if you don't mind. Many hugz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is just perfect! I love the little tissue!!

    ReplyDelete