Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas is coming to Squigglefly-show us your Christmas spirit!

 The theme this week at Squigglefly is use Christmas paper, ribbon or image on your creation that show the Spirit of Christmas.  Well, for around here, lately, it would be snow and frigid weather.  Go figure, right?  Thank goodness that Cheryl Alger, one of SF's top designer's, loves Snowmen and I am using her image called "Admiring the Star", sooo cute!  I'm loving these reversible papers by BoBunny in their Woodland Winter series.  I added a few extras: Ice Stickles on the Star, a snowflake die cut from one of my Memory Box dies, and, my fav, blue buttons cause they're fun.
 
I'd like to add that if you use a Squigglefly image on our challenges, you will be eligible for a prize for the week!  Also, the first Saturday of each month, new artists and images are previewed for your pleasure.  It's always an exciting time for all of us and we hope you will stop by also and Catch the Magical Spirit of Christmas.

12 comments:

  1. A very cute and wonderfully designed snowman card. I like the addition of the pretty blue buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn,
    Your card is so very adorable and your layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards always inspire me, Carolyn! Love this one, too! great coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Pat you're sweet! I'm SO glad you like my little guy!

      Delete
  4. I love how the snowman really looks like he is looking at that star - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn I love this! The papers you used are so pretty. I like reversible paper too, but always feel like I'm missing out using the other side when I use one side! I like how you cut the star out separately and mounted it higher on the card. Great snowflake die too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn, your card is soooooo cute! I love that image - it totally makes me smile and the way you showcased it here really makes it stand out. Great star addition too as it adds to the whole sweet feeling of the card. Sorry I am late - I hope to catch up soon with everything. Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete