Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I can hear sleigh bells in the air! Santa's Coming Soon!!!

 I have been pouring over my craft table every night this week trying to get my cards done for all our family and friends and I'm just exhausted!  I told my daughter that here I have this large table for my crafts and find that the "work space" where I assemble my cards is getting smaller and smaller as I pull supplies out from every nook and cranny.
This has GOT to be one of my favorite all time Santa cards!  Such a cute, brightly colored image!  Matted it with some gorgeous metallic cardstock from The Paper Cut called Ice Gold-makes the whole card Glow~Used as accents a vintage cardstock sticker sentiment and some Memory Box Frostyville die cuts give it such dimension. The inside features Holly paper, stamped sentiment and I added some Shaved Ice from Stampendous.  Ho~Ho~Ho


No comments:

Post a Comment