Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lacy Sunshine ATG Creative Team 2 week Challenge-"Spread Your Wings-in the Summer Sun"

We've started something new at Lacy Sunshine, a
2-week Creative Team Challenge for all of the fans of Lacy Sunshine images! 
We are so excited to strut our "stuff" and especially, to see all the wonderful projects that you enter in the Challenge--It's Anything Goes and we know that you ALL love those!!   The image that I chose to illustrate the monthly theme of "Spread Your Wings-in the Summer Sun" is Desiree Dragonfly Buggmees and she can be found here.  I just adore the intricate details and the adorable faces that Heather creates for her Lacy Sunshine Store!
I love layers so I picked up colors from the Copic colored image (see recipe card) and used several mats of design paper.  I love buttons--can you tell??  The card blank is a 6x6 scalloped edged blank I got in a deal from England so I use them sparingly but Gladly give them up for Lacies!!  In the inside, against a soft purple paisley print, I placed a fancy cut flower from the Fred she Said collection I have from a past DT experience.  It has a choice of sentiment inserts so I chose a Thinking of You. 
So come on, We Want To See Your Creations!  You have the next 2 weeks to enter and we wish everyone the best in the Challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Carolyn this is so fun and brightly coloured. Adore the buttons with the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn, I love your card! It is really pretty and super fun! I love the embellishments!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete